Provision’s colocation services helps your company safeguard mission-critical data with the highest levels of security and operational reliability.
The advantages of colocating with Provision include:
- A state-of-the-art facility that’s engineered to provide a clean, secure environment with redundant power and cooling.
- Network optimization. As a carrier-neutral facility, we provide high-bandwidth connectivity to all major telecom and network service providers. We also actively manage the integrity of the cross-connect circuits to your carrier of choice.
- Scalable power and cooling densities — you pay only for the capacity you need. Plus, Provision provides contingency coverage at no additional cost.
- Environmental redundancy. Provision’s data center is connected to a multi-source, networked power grid, and we provide the added assurance of automatic transfer switches and backup generators. This enables us to seamlessly compensate for any power interruption.
Beyond basic cloud-based backup and storage services, Provision can provide the infrastructure to combine a wide range of incompatible IT platforms and software to create a centralized data repository. Once your data is consolidated and translated into a standardized format, it can be securely accessed via the Internet.
In addition, Provision has re-engineered our cloud services strategy to better serve the needs of enterprises. By developing customized solutions that enable our clients to utilized both cloud and managed hosting services together to support more complex business requirements.
Scaling and managing IT infrastructure while containing costs is a challenge for every company. Many users are turning to managed services — like those offered by Provision — to take advantage of our multi-client resource availability. Our clients find that using our proven hardware, software, tool sets and expertise on an as-needed basis is much more cost-effective.
Managed service components available from Provision include:
- Data storage, backup and recovery
- Help desk
- Remote hands support
- Multi-level security
- 24/7 monitoring
- Network management
- User management
- Hardware and software version management
- Internet access
To find out more about our colocation, cloud and managed network services, contact us today.