Provision Data Services is the largest independent colocation data center in Dallas.
- Reliability: 100% uptime guarantee for customer systems
- Centric & Redundant Power: Multiple power substations feed downtown electrical network with N+2 power to PDS facility
- Carrier Neutral: 12 telecom providers onsite with primary cross connect facility access to 1,200 additional networks
- Multi-faceted Security: 5 levels of facility security including access card, visual authentication, pin code, biometric and video archiving
- Scalability: Can seamlessly scale up or down (square footage and power needs) based on your unique dynamics
- Favorable Pricing: Our business model allows for flexibility in pricing to meet competitive wholesale and retail pricing demands
Our Telecom Partners
To ensure optimum service for our clients, Provision only engages with information technology partners — such as service providers, carriers and solutions partners — that are best-in-class. Each company is carefully chosen for its reliability and technical superiority. Ultimately, Provision is designed to provide our clients with access to their preferred carrier partners. We have designed our business to be carrier agnostic, currently featuring 12 telecom providers onsite with primary cross connect facility access to over 1,200 additional providers.
The Benefits of a Downtown Dallas Data Center
The growth of data centers in North Texas originated in Dallas’ Central Business District due to reliable power and the rich telecommunications infrastructure put in place by the original Internet companies. Several buildings in the area were retrofitted to accommodate data center users taking advantage of this unique infrastructure. Today, those facilities act as interconnection hubs for some of the largest consumers of data center space in the region, such as Provision’s data center located at 2020 Live Oak Street.
Key differentiators of our data center include:
- Reliable Power: Direct access to a robust power resource in the Dallas Central Business District ensures maximum reliability and uptime for your mission-critical data requirements. Three 100% reliable feeders from Oncor offer up to 14MW of uninterrupted power to our data center.
- Communications Infrastructure: Provision offers low-latency direct access to the fiber optic communications networks in the Dallas Central Business District. Latency is a major issue when data needs to travel over large distances. Having the shortest and most efficient connection from the computing platform to the user is the one of the most effective ways to minimize latency. Provisions’ proximity to this powerful communications infrastructure ensures low latency for our customers.
- Conveniently Located: As one of the few independent Tier 3 providers in the Southwest, Provision Data Services is conveniently located in downtown Dallas with easy access to US Highway 75 and offers plenty of free secured covered parking. A Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) station with a direct link to DFW Airport, Plano, Carrolton, and Garland is one block away.
The convergence of robust telecommunications infrastructure in downtown Dallas (directly adjacent to our facility) combined with direct access to multiple feeds of extremely reliable and redundant power from Oncor makes our data center uniquely valuable for enterprises seeking extremely low latency, uninterrupted access to their critical business data.
Ready to Talk About Your Data Center Needs?
We’re excited to discuss our data center solutions and what we can do to help your company. We invite you to start the conversation today and schedule a tour with our team.